Cultivate calm and concentration by working with the breath.
This workshop will include a series of guided mindfulness exercises based on the breath. You will learn how the breath can help you reduce stress and find balance.
Open to beginners and regular practitioners of mindfulness.
In this workshop, learn
• to use the breath as an anchor in the present, thus reducing unhelpful mind wandering which leads to stress and unhappiness
• suggestions for deepening calm and concentration
• practical tools that you can practice in everyday life
Take some time for yourself and join us on this popular workshop, which will take place in a beautiful space in Angel.
• A 2-h workshop with several guided practices, including the mindfulness of breathing, a 2500 year-old practice
• A handout of key insights, tools to practice at home and further resources